M.Sc. Sina Samarbakhsh
University of Rostock
Faculty of Mechanical Engineering and Ship Technology
Chair of Modeling and Simulation
18059 Rostock, Germany
Room: I / 102
Phon: +49 381 498 9553
Fax: +49 381 498 9152
- Project "Development of Numerical Methods for the Resolution of Concentrated Vortex Structures"
5. | Kornev N., Shevchuk I., Abbas N., Anschau P. & Samarbakhsh S. (2019). Potential and limitations of scale resolved simulations for ship hydromechanics applications. Ship Technology Research, submitted.
4. | Samarbakhsh S. & Kornev N. (2018). Large eddy simulation with direct resolution of subgrid motion using a grid free vortex particle method. Proceedings of the 8th International Conference on Vortex Flows and Models, Xi’an, China.
3. | Kornev N. & Samarbakhsh S. (2019). Large eddy simulation with direct resolution of subgrid motion using a grid free vortex particle method. International Journal of Heat and Fluid Flow, 75, 86-102. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijheatfluidflow.2018.11.014
2. | Cherunova I., Samarbakhsh S. & Kornev N. (2016). CFD simulation of thermo- aerodynamic interaction in a system humancloth-environment under very low temperature and wind conditions. Proc. VII European Congress on Computational Methods in Applied Sciences and Engineering, Crete, Greece, 5-10 June 2016. – Volume IV. - pp. 7703-7710.
1. | Samarbakhsh S. & Kornev N. (2016). Hybrid Method Based on Embedded Coupled Simulation of Vortex Particles in Grid Solution. ICVFM 2016 Rostock, Germany, pp. 85-86.
|since 2016||Research Associate, Chair of Modeling and Simulation, University of Rostock|
|2012 - 2014||M.Sc. in Turbomachinery Aeromechanics - Royal Institute of Technology (KTH), Stockholm / Sweden|
|2004 - 2007||M.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering - Tehran Polytechnique|
|2000 - 2004||B.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering - Iran University of Science & Technology|